What it is
Powered by our Honey Bond-Building Complex, this super styler builds new bonds to strengthen hair and helps repair damage from the cortex to the cuticle. Protects against heat tools (up to 450 degrees), fortifies to help prevent breakage and split ends, achieves light hold and reduces frizz and flyaways. (We love a multi-tasker.) Safe for color and chemically-treated hair.
Who It's For
How To Use
Apply to damp hair before blow-drying or air-drying.
• A perfect first step styler. It can be layered with any other product or left alone to build your desired look.
• To touch up a blowout, add Bond-Building Repair Styling Cream to dried strands to add polish and extra protection.
Mix and Layer Recommendations/Cocktailing:
• For styles that need more hold, use Thickening Spray all over hair before blow-drying.
• For more volume, use Surf Foam Spray Blow dry at the roots before blow-drying.
• For air-dry styles, make sure to press the product into the ends for a more polished finish. To encourage natural texture, squeeze and twist the hair while it’s drying.
• Finish with Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Dry Oil Spray for softening and a bit of shine.
Bb.Bond-Building Repair Styling Cream Technology: Penetrates beyond the hair cuticle and into the cortex, where it builds new bonds. These bonds help add strength to hair. Bonds are often broken by chemical processing or heat styling.
Bb. Products are free from parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, and formaldehyde.